Please sign in or register to access software information via the Iress Community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Software Information
Find out more about the software we offer
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SuperConnector

IRESSCommunityManager
Community Manager

image.png

Tell me how it will help me

The continual expansion of superannuation reporting obligations means super funds require better technology and automation to keep up with demands.

SuperConnector can help super funds save time and money by increasing automation. This is carried out through the facilitation of message transfers in compliance with the SuperStream Data and Payment Standard, and Standard Business Reporting (SBR) standards. Therefore, the quality of the data reaching super funds is improved, risk is reduced, and data transmission is both seamless and secure.

Tell me what it actually does? 

SuperConnector is a verified SuperStream gateway that enables the transfer of messages between employers, super funds and the ATO. Provided as a managed service, SuperConnector can be a cost-effective, compliant, resilient and robust service that helps to eliminate the need for multiple system interfaces.

It can be used by any super fund, regardless of their registry system. Additionally, SuperConnector natively integrates with Iress’ Acurity Registry, which can speed up implementation times. It provides an easy adoption path for super funds looking to reduce integration points and the number of vendors they
communicate with. Using SuperConnector takes the hassle out of upgrades and reduces testing and maintenance.

To find out more, click here

Attachments