Not all information is visible. Please log in or register to see more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UK: Essentials Ask the Community Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts for All Advisers

michelle.mullin
Community Member: Level 7

Alerts for All Advisers

Good afternoon, 

I am just learning about Alerts on the system and am building some examples to test.  One has run overnight, and I have received alerts in the 'alerts summary' widget, however, they are only for clients that I am listed as the adviser on. 

I am the compliance manager of the company, and I want to see this data for all advisers across our group. 

How do I go about doing this? 

Many thanks, 

Michelle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
matthew.heynes
Iress People

Morning Michelle. As an update to the Community post for future reference, and further to our telephone conversation yesterday; The alert results will only work for Users who have the Alerts Manager capability enabled onto their user license. Currently you are the only User within your firm who has the Alerts Manager capability enabled, so results will only come through for clients allocated to your User. For alerts to come through for other advisers within the firm, they would need the Alerts Manager capability added onto their user licenses. There is a charge for the Alerts Manager capability to be added on to individual user licenses, which can be discussed with an Account Manager. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
lee.coakley
Iress People

Hi @michelle.mullin 

Hope you are well.

Could you give me some detail around what the alert is doing and what criteria you have set up.

Could you also confirm that all users within your firm have the alerts license too?

Thanks

Lee

matthew.heynes
Iress People

Morning Michelle. As an update to the Community post for future reference, and further to our telephone conversation yesterday; The alert results will only work for Users who have the Alerts Manager capability enabled onto their user license. Currently you are the only User within your firm who has the Alerts Manager capability enabled, so results will only come through for clients allocated to your User. For alerts to come through for other advisers within the firm, they would need the Alerts Manager capability added onto their user licenses. There is a charge for the Alerts Manager capability to be added on to individual user licenses, which can be discussed with an Account Manager.