Please sign in or register to access software information via the Iress Community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xplan Integrations
Details of all the companies who integrate with us
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myprosperity

melanie.meadwell
Iress People

Integration overview

The integration has been enhanced by myprosperity for release 16th December 2022, user guides have been attached (below) to provide more details on the fields and process for using the new version. 

As of July 2023 this integration has been updated to allow clients to self enable via the Iress Open administration screen within Xplan.

Integration summary

myprosperity is an award-winning, white label client portal designed to help advisers better collaborate with their clients.

Software type: Portal

Locale: Australia

Contact details for integrator: support@myprosperity.com.au

Website for integrator: https://www.myprosperity.com.au/

Description provided by the integrator:

myprosperity is a whitelabel personal wealth and client communication portal. Available on desktop and client mobile app, the platform makes it easy to get a whole of wealth view for a client as well as providing them a platform to safely and securely provide documents and data. Integrating with Xplan to provide a seamless transfer of data to your portal. Please see the video here.

Setup instructions

This integration has provided the following links to help support users with the integration.

What client data can be imported and exported?  

Exporting client data to Xplan 

How do i create a client in Xplan via the partner portal? 

How do i create a client in my partner portal from Xplan? 

How do i import client data from Xplan to my partner portal? 

General Help Files