Not all information is visible. Please log in or register to see more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Software Information
Find out more about the software we offer
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xplan Advice Tools

IRESSCommunityManager
Community Manager
clipboard_image_0.png

Tell me how it will help me

Accurate discovery and analysis of your clients’ needs and options are critical to delivering the best possible advice. In addition, understanding client circumstances and modelling options represents a significant amount of time and resource effort required to provide advice

Having access to quality, comprehensive and up-to-date tools (reflective of things such as current tax rates and legislation) underpins your ability to efficiently provide effective advice recommendations.
Xplan Advice Tools provides your practice with powerful tools for easier scenario modelling and visual—graphical and tabular—representation. With a single calculation system, you can ensure your calculations are always accurate and compliant, keeping you consistent and effective. With a centralised engine and data merge capability means greater consistency and automatic creation of documents

Tell me what it actually does

Xplan Advice Tools (available in two separate modules: Xtools and Xtools+) are a suite of calculators and scenario modelers to help you accurately assess and determine the strategies and products most appropriate for your clients’ needs.

Xplan Advice Tools also allows you to clearly demonstrate concepts visually to your clients— regardless of the complexity of the underlying calculations—and merge both chart and table outputs into your advice documents.

For more information specific to you country, see your country specific factsheet attached. 

Related Articles

Attachments