Please sign in or register to access software information via the Iress Community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Software Information
Find out more about the software we offer
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartHub

IRESSCommunityManager
Community Manager
BR140918 SmartHub Fact Sheet v1 FA.png

Tell me how it will help me

In today’s multi-asset, multi-market landscape, financial markets participants across the globe want faster and cheaper market access and connectivity to ensure optimum trading efficiency and monitoring of transactional activity.

SmartHub is a low-latency connectivity network that facilitates high volume, financial transactions among market participants across the front and middle office. SmartHub dramatically reduces your point-to-point connections and IT footprints across message protocols—driving cost efficiencies while retaining low latency requirements.

Tell me what it actually does

SmartHub is a fully hosted and managed trade messaging network designed to connect financial market participants and trading counterparties across the globe. It supports multiasset trade message flow for various industry protocols, including FIX, as well as support for pre- and post-trade services.

SmartHub connects over 450 buy-sides and 350 sell-sides across more than 150 markets globally. Access global markets for direct trading, or seamlessly connect to a range of trading services from brokers across the globe. SmartHub allows you to grow your business while accessing more liquidity and reducing operational risk.

To find out more, click here