Please sign in or register to access software information via the Iress Community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Software Information
Find out more about the software we offer
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro

IRESSCommunityManager
Community Manager
BR210918 - Pro Fact Sheet v1.1 FA (1).png

Tell me how it will help me

As a trader, dealer, or analyst, you understand the importance of accurate and timely market data across multiple asset classes. You have a need for sophisticated market analysis tools and powerful charting.

Pro delivers across all areas including local and global news, company reports, company analytics (including financials), profiles, shareholding and estimates data. It also provides a range of tools to access all the information required to make important decisions.

Tell me what it actually does

Pro is a flexible, scalable and highly customisable market data interface that also integrates with Iress trading and portfolio management. It provides a suite of sophisticated market analysis tools and real-time and historical market data for institutional and private client dealing rooms, fund managers, research departments, corporations and private traders.

Real-time market data is processed and delivered across high-speed dedicated communication lines or via the internet. The information is presented in a logical format for easy analysis and decision making.

To find out more, click here