cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated Personal Advice

Iress Community Manager
BR120818 - Automated Personal Advice Fact Sheet v1 FA.png

Tell me how it will help me

Member engagement in superannuation can often be low or non-existent. In addition, an increasing number of consumers—across generations—are choosing to research and make financial decisions online. Iress recognises these challenges and has devised a contemporary, intuitive and engaging member experience.

Automated personal advice allows you to service members seeking digital superannuation advice. With your own branding, this built-forscale technology allows you to diversify your service offerings, extend your value proposition and directly engage with your members easily and effectively.

Tell me what it actually does

Automated personal advice provides your members with a self-service advice offering, accessible from any device 24/7. It allows you to digitally engage with members via online advice journeys targeting specific goals. This helps to improve a member’s financial situation and support their changing investment, lifestyle and financial goals.

Automated personal advice enables members to execute strategies so they can achieve better outcomes. It covers a range of financial objective advice journeys such as retirement adequacy, insurance needs or savings goals and includes educational content to help members understand, and navigate, their financial well being.

To find out more, click here

X
At Iress we are committed to ensuring that your experience using our community gets better. Did you find what you were looking for today?
We will use your feedback only for the purposes in which it was intended; to improve our products and services to you. At Iress, we always respect your privacy. To view our privacy notice, please visit our website