Please sign in or register to access software information via the Iress Community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Getting Started
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to: Subscribe to useful content for notifications by email

IRESSCommunityManager
Community Manager

In the Iress Community, you can subscribe to content that you find useful or interesting and wish to follow any updates or changes. 

You can subscribe to a particular area to be notified of all new additions to that space or you can subscribe to a specific article to be notified of changes or comments to the article itself. For example, you may want to subscribe to our Service Updates area for your software to be notified of any known issues we come across. 

• To subscribe to a space or article, within that space select Options on the top right and click Subscribe. 
  • You can also unsubscribe via the same method or manage your subscriptions in bulk within My Subscriptions accessed by your profile picture. 

All of your Subscription settings are accessed via your Profile Picture > My Subscriptions. You can also set your Notification Settings within there ensuring that you see the email updates you want to see. For example, if you want to see all replies to Service Updates, you need to check that 'For my forum subscriptions, notify me for' is set to 'Use default (All posts)'

Subscriptions - New.gif