Are you using Xplan version 19.4 or later? Register for the Iress Community following these quick steps. (A video is also below should you wish to see this in action).
1. Log in to Xplan (the community is for verified Xplan users... and that relies on you starting in Xplan just to register. After that you can come directly to the community and log in.)
2. Make sure you're using the new Xplan navigation - if you haven't yet made the switch click on your name at the top of the page and then selectMy Preferences, and then click on the button to change your Labs preference toYes
3. Click onHelp via Iress Community(it's towards the bottom of your drop down when you click on your name at the top of the page). This will take you to the community
4. Click the Registerlink at the top of any page on the community
5. Complete your details to register for an Iress Community username login
6. You will receive an email with your username, and a link to verify your email address. Click on the link to verify your email and set a password.
7. Once you're in the community complete the mandatory details to start using the community.
A video is available for the full journey from toggling on the new Navigation to registering and signing in to the Community. This video has no sound.
Note: You must have cookies enabled in your browser to register and to sign in the community. After you've registered and confirmed your registration, you can sign in and start participating.
At Iress we are committed to ensuring that your experience using our community gets better. Did you find what you were looking for today?
We will use your feedback only for the purposes in which it was intended; to improve our products and services to you. At Iress, we always respect your privacy. To view our privacy notice, please visit our website