We've created the below email text so you can share information with your Xplan users about how they can register to access the Iress Community and what they will find here. We've done this to make it easier for you to encourage your team to learn more about how to use and make the most of their Xplan software.
Who it's relevant to
Users of Xplan sites on version 19.4 and higher can register to use the Iress Community. If your site is not yet on this version please contact your account executive to arrange an upgrade.
To use this template
Copy and paste the below email into your own email template.
As part of our Xplan software package all users have access to the Iress Community, which is a single source of Xplan information and includes:
real-time service updates, and
access to Xplan product experts and other Xplan users through Ask the Community.
The Iress Community is available at community.iress.com and I encourage you to join today to make the most of using Xplan.
To register for the Iress Community please follow these steps:
1. Log in to Xplan
2. Make sure you're using the new Xplan navigation - if you haven't yet made the switch click on your name at the top of the page and then selectMy Preferences, and then click on the button to change your Labs preference toYes
3. Click onHelp via Iress Community(it's towards the bottom of your drop down when you click on your name at the top of the page). This will take you to the community
4. Click the Registerlink at the top of any page on the community
5. Complete your details to register for an Iress Community username login
6. You will receive an email with your username, and a link to verify your email address. Click on the link to verify your email and set a password.
7. Once you're in the community complete the mandatory details to start using the community.
See you in the community.
Iress is a technology company providing software to the financial services industry. Our software is used by more than 9,000 businesses and 500,000 users globally.
At Iress we are committed to ensuring that your experience using our community gets better. Did you find what you were looking for today?
We will use your feedback only for the purposes in which it was intended; to improve our products and services to you. At Iress, we always respect your privacy. To view our privacy notice, please visit our website