on 22-11-2019 04:28 PM - last edited on 08-01-2020 03:13 PM by ana.smith
We've created the below email text so you can share information with your Xplan users about how they can register to access the Iress Community and what they will find here. We've done this to make it easier for you to encourage your team to learn more about how to use and make the most of their Xplan software.
Users of Xplan sites on version 19.4 and higher can register to use the Iress Community. If your site is not yet on this version please contact your account executive to arrange an upgrade.
Copy and paste the below email into your own email template.
The Iress Community is available at community.iress.com and I encourage you to join today to make the most of using Xplan.
1. Log in to Xplan
2. Make sure you're using the new Xplan navigation - if you haven't yet made the switch click on your name at the top of the page and then select My Preferences, and then click on the button to change your Labs preference to Yes
3. Click on Help via Iress Community (it's towards the bottom of your drop down when you click on your name at the top of the page). This will take you to the community
4. Click the Register link at the top of any page on the community
5. Complete your details to register for an Iress Community username login
6. You will receive an email with your username, and a link to verify your email address. Click on the link to verify your email and set a password.
7. Once you're in the community complete the mandatory details to start using the community.
See you in the community.
Iress is a technology company providing software to the financial services industry.
Our software is used by more than 9,000 businesses and 500,000 users globally.